- I have over 25 years experience in international commerce, and have had the opportunity to travel to 30 countries, and conduct business in over 70 countries spanning six continents.
- I am a graduate of St. Joseph’s College, Rensselaer, IN, with a BBA in Management, and a strong concentration in Marketing. I also hold a MBA from Dominican University, River Forest, IL, in
General Management, with a concentration in International Business. I am also working towards my PhD in Business with an emphasis in International Business.
- I have held international sales and marketing managerial positions at leading U.S. consumer goods companies, including Ram Golf Corporation, The Coleman Company, and Ace Hardware
- I have also owned 3 entrepreneurial businesses, which include:
- a distributor of Italian footwear
- a sales/marketing/product development consultancy for the product categories of: fashion apparel, footwear and accessories, and
- a retail franchised sporting goods store.
- High-caliber Sales & Marketing, Product
Development Executive with experience in international commerce
- Traveled to over 30 countries and conducting business in over 70 countries spanning 6
- Consistently successful in developing and spearheading innovative
marketing programs and building and leading marketing operations
- In-depth background in all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Brand
Management, Distribution, and Product Development
- Skilled in developing, introducing, and expanding new product lines into a competitive global
- Proven ability in International Business Development and Expansion,
General Management, Strategic Planning, Business/Product Development, Intellectual Property Licensing, Operations, and Global Multimedia Advertising
- Experienced in achieving growth through the introduction of new branded product lines and branded product